Submission of papers will be handled electronically via EDAS
IEEE Copyright Submission Process
If you have any problem in submission via EDAS, mail your manuscript at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Guideline for authors of Accepted papers
- Register for IEMTRONICS 2021. Registration can be done at EDAS. Kindly go to REGISTRATION tab. Note that registration is completed once payment is sent via EDAS. Registration is a pre-requisite for the next steps, so please register as soon as possible.
- If you require a visa support letter, please download the form from Here, fill your details and mail it to us as soon as possible.
- The attendees (Who have not submitted any research paper) visa support letter can be found from Here.
- The copyright procedure will be intimated to the authors in due course of time.
- Upload the camera ready paper to EDAS. If you have any problem in submission via EDAS, mail your manuscript at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. Please reconcile the review comments and update your manuscript. You may wish to rewrite certain sections for greater clarity, add endnotes (references), etc. Your revised paper (in final form) should be in the proper IEEE format (check it from ‘Call for papers’ tab). Please check the similarity score of the paper prior to uploading and ensure the appropriate copyright notice is added to the bottom of the first page of the camera-ready paper. Details about using PDF Express and copyright notice can be obtained below.
- The Presentation of the paper should be of 15 minutes duration. Upload your presentation to EDAS. If you have any problem in submission via EDAS, mail your presentation at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.